Jack takes you throught the steps of creating a plant light. Begin with a large sterolight container, all thread,bolts, nuts and washers, and a power strip with tie wraps to hold it togethers You'll use flourescent lights and two pieces of plywood. Two nuts are used to hold this together and its painted white. The plywood reinforces the lid because it isn't very sturdy. This allows the seeds to grow faster because they're in a controlled temperature. The sterolight is waterproof so you don't have to worry about leakage. The lights and the plywood are placed inside the lid and you've created a safe environment for your seedlings.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades