In this video tutorial, you'll learn how to change a damaged belt/brushbar on the V-006 Turboforce vacuum cleaner
A damaged belt/brushbar means that your machine is out of action, and usually you would take it to a Service Agent to repair - leaving you without a vacuum.
Replacing a damaged belt or brushbar sounds like a complicated task, but it isn't, and you can do it in your own home. Click on the link above and see how easy it is to do yourself.
Replacement belts and brushbars can be purchased from our on-line shop.
These instructions are also suitable for the Turboforce V-006 and Turboforce V-006N.
For more on reparing your own Turboforce, take a look.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades