Ultimate Handyman demonstrates how to check a washing machine pump for blockages. First, disconnect the washing machine from the electricity source and remove the pump. The water sucks through the inlet and is pumped out of the outlet. Check to make sure that the pump doesn't have any open circuits by attaching the leads to the multimeter. Remove the screws to look inside the pump. Remove any debris that may be clogging the propellor. Make sure the O-ring around the edge creates the seal and reassemble the pump. Make sure you don't over tighten the screws. Your pump should work better in the washing machine after you've checked it and cleaned it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades