In this video, we learn how to clean a microwave using water and citrus. You will need 1 lemon, 4 cups of water and microwave safe bowl. On a cutting board, slice the lemon in half. Next, place the lemon halves in the microwave safe bowl and fill it with water. When you are done with this, place the bowl into the microwave and set to 5 minutes. Turn on the microwave and when it's done take the bowl and turn table out. Wipe the inside of the microwave out with a cotton towel. If you have stubborn stains, dip the towel in the water and clean the microwave. When finished cleaning turn table, place it back into the microwave and it will be clean and deodorized!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades