We've all used electric irons before to get our clothes crisp and wrinkle-free, but what happens when you use a little too much starch? The bottom hot plate, called the soleplate, accumulates some gunky buildup. Even if you're not over-starching your dress shirts, your Rowenta iron may be getting some gunk on the soleplate, which doesn't produce a perfectly ironed shirt. That's where the Rowenta ZD100 cleaning kit comes in handy. If you get one of these, you could easily clean your iron yourself, instead of junking it and buying a new one. Follow these video instructions to learn how to use the ZD100 kit.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades