In this video tutorial, viewers learn the differences between a top and front loading washing machine. This video will describe the good and bad factors of each one. The front loading washing machine is energy efficient, uses only 15-18 gallons of water and cleans more efficiently. The only downfall is that the front loading washing machine has a higher costs. The top loading washing machine uses 45-50 gallons of water and does not clean clothes as efficiently. It is not energy efficient and uses a lot of water, resulting in water and energy bills. This video will benefit those viewers who want to learn the difference between the machines and decide which one is more suitable for them.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades