If you're having a problem with your vacuum's clutch and need it replace, don't go pay someone for their service, do it yourself. Not only will you be saving yourself an arm and a leg, but you'll be able to understand how your machine works and what to do next time it breaks.
This tutorial takes it nice and slow and makes sure that you will be able to fit the clutch to a Dyson DC04 vacuum cleaner. Remember, before attemtping this make sure the machine is NOT plugged in. Good luck, be safe, and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades