In this video you are shown how to fix garbage disposal jams. Jams or electrical surges in your garbage disposal may make it appear that it is no longer working which is in fact not the case. Many people buy whole new units when that is unnecessary. If your garbage disposal jams, you can take a jam buster, which is basically an Allen wrench, and insert it into the small hole in the center of the bottom of your disposal. Twist until the jam, or whatever is obstructing your disposal, is broken. In dealing with power surges, there is a small red button located on the bottom of your disposal, this is called the reset button. In the event of a power surge simply press the button.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades