Check out this instructional home repair video to learn how to identify the model number on your washing machine and dryer. Knowing the model number can be essential in finding the right replacement parts. People make the mistake of assuming that the name and number on the front panel is all you need; many washing machine and tumble dryer manufacturers use the model number as well as the serial number. Most washers and dryers have the ID plate behind the door or on the inside of the door. Some hide it behind the kick plate at the base. Be careful if removing the front kick plate because they can easily break.
If you still can't find it, check behind the pump filter flap. Other than that you would need to check the sides and back of the machine.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades