This clip shows you how to replace a regular toggle switch with a dimmer switch on a light. It is easier than you think according to the presenter. There is a box with a green ground wire and two black wires. In dimmer switches, it doesn't matter which way you connect the two black wires; they are interchangeable. Turn the power off. Then unscrew the switch once you have opened the plate. Then you simply connect the two wires to the two wires on the dimmer switch. The presenter shows you exactly how to do it with a real example.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades