In this video, we learn how to install a dishwasher. First, take out your directions from the package and throw away the rest of the packaging. Also, discard your old dishwasher if you don't need it. Next, attach the PVC hose to the water supply, making sure it's turned off, then connect the valve to the hose. Next, attach the outlet hose to the waste water pipe so the dirty water won't go back into the machine. This only takes around an hour and is a home project that you can do by yourself. If you run into trouble, call a professional to have them help.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades