Watch this video from This Old House to learn how to install a radiator thermostat.
1 Close the valve at base of radiator.
2 Turn off the room's thermostat.
3 Carefully unscrew the existing air vent from side of radiator.
4 Put Teflon tape on threads of new thermostatic steam valve.
5 Thread new steam valve into radiator; tighten with adjustable wrench.
6 Apply Teflon tape to threads of old air vent.
7 Thread old air vent into top of new steam valve.
8 Open valve at base of radiator.
9 Turn on the room's thermostat.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades