This video demonstrates different ways of cleaning your microwave oven. Cleaning your oven is a very simple and easy task.1.Mix equal parts of baking soda and water. This acts a very mild creamy abrasive and the baking soda helps in deodorizing the oven. Dip a paper towel/rag and rub over the dirt to clean it up.2.Mix 2/3rd water with 1/3rd parts of white vinegar in a bowl and place it in the oven. Heat it up for 5 min so that the mix starts to steam. The steam loosens the dirt and the vinegar helps to remove the grime.3.Take a bowl of very hot water, slice and add a lemon and orange into the water. Steam helps to loosen grime, orange oil removes grease and lemon neutralizes bad odor. Place this bowl in the microwave and heat the oven on 'high' for 5 min. Use a rag and clean up the grime.4.Dip a piece of cloth in plain water and place it in the oven and heat it for 5 min. Keep a watch on the cloth to avoid a fire. Lift the tray off and clean all the dirt using a wet rag and then a dry cloth.5.To clean the glass of the oven, mix bicarbonate soda with undiluted washing liquid until the mix is barely running. Using a cloth apply the mix over the dirt on the window. Use a hop scraper to scrape off all the dirt without scratching the glass.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades