Follow along as Sue McMahon, Cookery Editor for Women's Weekly, shows us how to line a tray bake tin.
What you will need:
-1 tray bake tin (11x7in)
What to do:
-Start by turning the baking tin upside down, and cut the parchment so that it is just longer than the tin.
-Fold one side lengthwise, then lay it on top of the tin and fold the other side.
-Cut the excess, so the folded sides are exactly the same on each side.
-For the sides that have not been folded, go ahead and fold both now.
-Make cuts along the folds so that it will fit perfectly in the tin.
If you follow these step by step instructions you will be able to line a tray bake tin in no time.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades