In this video tutorial from RenaissanceRentals you will learn how to maintain and troubleshoot your home garbage disposal. First thing to do is to keep the water running during garbage disposal. Ensure that the leftovers are cut into small pieces and you put only small quantities for disposal at a time. Things like plastics, glass pieces, rocks and food items like egg shells, starchy foods like pasta or rice should not be put into the garbage disposal system. If you follow these simple tips, you will not have any problem with garbage disposal. If you do have a problem, under the kitchen cabinet, there is the garbage disposal housing. Underneath the housing, there is a red re-set button. Press it and in most cases that should solve your problem. For more tips on trouble-shooting, watch the video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades