In this video, we learn how to make a BBQ smoker out of a drum. First, turn the drum upside down. Next, paint the entire drum green and make vents in the side bottom of it, with covers that can be moved or set aside. Drill screw into the top of the drum then add in wood and charcoal to the bottom of it. When you are done with this, you will be able to hook your propane to this, then light it on fire. To smoke a piece of meat, you will need to put the foil underneath a grill rack and then place the rack on the screws that you drilled in towards the top, then place the top over the entire drum.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades