This video will teach you how to make a white board at half the cost and a better quality than you can buy and it will last a lot longer. You start with an 8x10 piece of Plexiglass with only surface scratches and spray paint. Try not to touch the side that you're going to paint. Remove only one side of the Plexiglass protecting plastic. Sand any sharp areas and paint in a well-vented area or outside. Paint lightly with the color of your choice and let it dry before adding a second coat. You can use Rustoleun because it's made for this purpose and if you are making more than one white board. A cheaper white spray paint will work too. After it dries you can remove the other protective plastic and use the white board.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades