Be a DIY superstar and impress your friends with your newfound craft skills by turning simple votive candle holders into a hanging candle tree. You can do it all with simple home supplies and by following the instructions in this video.
Join me for my weekly "how-to" videos showing you how to make home and party related crafts.
Today I will show you to make a hanging votive holder with just a few supplies. Hang these anywhere you can-centerpieces, tree branches, railing, etc.
Bell shaped votive holders
Wire (20 or 22 gauge)
Votive or tea light candles
For more ideas like these, go to my website at www.thesavvyevent.blogspot.com.
Thanks for watching and we'll see you next week!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades