Trick Life demonstrates how to make a lamp out of a USB cable. To make the lamp, cut the end off the USB cable, strip the wire and separate the black wire from the red wire. Attach the wire to a box using a soldering iron. Attach a six volt bulb to the wires. Insert the apparatus through the hole of a used CD or an old DVD. Insert the rest of the wire through a cylinder. Hide the wiring in the cup and glue the cup cylinder to another CD or DVD. Make a shade out of paper and attach it to the lamp to complete the project.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades