Perpetualplum demonstrates how to make a repurposed lamp out of old materials. First, you will need a candlestick and light fixture parts like sockets, extender rods, washers and cords. You can also find materials around your house to use as the lamp base like coasters, ashtrays or tiles. Stack the repurposed pieces together until you find a shape that is pleasing. Beads also can add decorative accents to the lamp. Be sure to align the socket with the socket cover. Twist the leads together before the cord goes through the pipe. Tie an underwriters knot in the cord and attach the wire to screws. Enclose the wires in cardboard sleeves. Attach the shade. Your new lamp is now ready to be enjoyed.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades