Learn to move a heavy appliance without injuring yourself:
When you move a heavy appliance at your home, you really have to be careful. Not only can you hurt yourself, you hurt the appliance and even the floor.
•Hand truck is the thing used to move the heavy appliances. But the problem is often the hand truck may scratch the appliance.
•To avoid this, you need to put a pipe or dense foam rubber insulation around the rails on either sides of the hand truck and wrap it tightly with duct tape.
•Even though the hand truck has rubber tire round its rails, you still need to protect the floor when you roll the appliance on to the hand truck. For this, you need to use a cardboard on the floor.
•Just lift the drier/appliance slightly and push the cardboard under the drier which is already disconnected from power supply.
•Now, pull the drier to the front. You need to put another cardboard on the floor to protect the drier while going out door.
•Now slightly tilt it and it becomes easy to lift it on to the hand truck.
•Finally, you can easily move the drier to the desired corner in your house.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades