In this tutorial, we learn how to reinforce a ceiling fan. If you are hanging a ceiling fan, you need to make sure the electrical box is reinforced and can carry the weight. The ceiling fan can weigh 20 lbs or more. First, remove the existing ceiling box and push the wiring through. Next, push the bracket through the hole until it's completely in. Next, twist the brace until it's tight. After this, put the bracket in and then take your electrical box and line it up to the bracket so you can screw it in. Every ceiling fan will require bracing, so watch for this when purchasing your next fan.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades