When cleaning your oven, you'll want to take your oven door off its hinges first to give you more room to maneuver. Plus, take the door off makes it easier to clean the door itself, especially the glass areas. The following video from Nathan Cox talks about how easy it is to remove an oven door off, and it's very similar from brand to brand.
To see that in more detail, check out how2repair's video below, which is a simple, handy guide to removing and fitting an oven/cooker door.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades