In this tutorial, we learn how to replace a broken flush handle. First, remove the top from the tank on the back of the toilet. After this, find the chain that is connected to the handle and remove it. From here, take a new handle and place it into the spot the old on was in. Use a wrench to tighten this into place. From here, you will connect this with the lever that will flush the toilet using the pump. When finished, test this out by flushing your toilet! If it works, this means the replacement was a success!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades