One of the most commonly damaged parts to a dishwaher can be the face plate or fascia panel. They can easily get dinged up, scratched, and much more. So, if you're looking to get rid of your damaged faceplate, this next tutorial should help.
In the video, you'll find out which screws you'll need to take out the face plate in order to put a brand new one in. this video focuses on a Hotpoint dishwasher, so check your machine's manual for information on how to do this and good luck!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades