Filters are an important item to vacuum cleaners nowadays. Unlike the older models, these filters help catch any damaging dust or particles from re-entering the air or floor. They also help protect the inside of the vacuum cleaner and ensure that it will work for years.
In this tutorial, you'll find out how to replace the filters on a Dyson DC04 vacuum cleaner. It's an easy fix and just requires the replacement filters. So check it out, be safe, and good luck!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades