If you're having a problem with your vacuum cleaner's internal hose, this video may help. In this tutorial you'll find out how easy it can be to replace the internal hose on a Dyson DC07 vacuum cleaner.
It doesn't take very long to accomplish and uses very few amount of tools. All you need is an extra hose and some time off and it should be a pretty easy fix. So sit back, pay attention, and enjoy!
The internal hose on a Dyson can easily split or get damaged when vacuuming hard floors. In this video Matt shows us just how easy it is to replace the internal hose on a DC07.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades