Just like windows and doors, using the proper insulation or seals can help prevent valuable cold or warm air from leaving your home. The same holds true for oven doors. If you have a worn or broken seal, your oven may not warm up like it should and you can be wasting energy.
In this next tutorial, you'll find out how to replace the oven door seal to a Neff appliance. Not all appliances may be the same, so before attempting anything you see in the video, check your appliances manual to see what you need to do. As always, good luck and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades