Besides being able to keep food cool and fresh for days, a fridge can also do much more. One feature that many are coming equipped with is an area for drinking water. This makes it easier to get a hold of nice, cool water during a hot summer day. But of course you need a filter to get rid of anything that may be harmful to you or others.
In this tutorial, you'll be finding out how to replace a turning water filter found on the bottom area of a fridge. It's easy to follow and will result in nice clean water. Enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades