Find the indication light, located at the top of the Whirlpool refrigerator just inside the door. This tells you when to change your water filter. A green light indicates the filter is good and a red light indicates you need to change the filter.
Find the filter knob. It is usually located at the base of the refrigerator in the kickplate or grill.
Turn the knob a quarter turn to the left to unlock the filter. Pull out and remove the old filter.
Add a new filter and push in. Turn the filter a quarter turn to the right to secure it in place.
Reset your filter indication light inside the refrigerator. Press down and release the switch five times within 10 seconds. The filter indication light should then turn green.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades