In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to reset a garbage disposal. Begin by making sure that the garbage disposal is turned off. Then look for a red button underneath the garbage disposal. This red button is the reset button. If the button is pushed out, push it back in to reset the unit. If it still will not start, look down the sink hole for any obvious obstructions. Another solution is to insert the included wrench into the center of the unit. Then turn it 1/4 - 1/2 turn. This video will benefit hose viewers who have a garbage disposal, and would like to learn how to reset their garbage disposal because of start up problems.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades