In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to sharpen a knife. The materials required are: water or oil, stone and the knife. Begin by dipping the blade into the water and start grinding with a rolling movement on the rough side of the stone. If it gets dry, add some water. Grind on both the sides of the stone. Now flip over the stone and grind with a pulling movement on the smooth side. Then finish the sharpening with a leather belt. This video will benefit those viewers who need to learn how to sharpen a knife for hunting, fishing and survival.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades