How to sharpen a knife using a sharpening stoneIn this video we are about to see how to sharpen a knife using a sharpening stone. First of all we need to know the faults and the damages on the edges of the knife where it is to be repaired. Then get a sharpening stone to make a sharp knife. Now rub the knife at a 45 degree angle with a fair amount of pressure. Now repeat the process by changing the positions of the knife on either hand. This is done to get the knife cutting towards the stone to get it done. Now that's it you are almost done. Check for vulnerability along the edges and if it is so repeat the process to get finished with sharpening a knife using a sharpening stone.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades