In this tutorial, we learn how to smoke a turkey. First, you want to gather all the different types of wood for your smoker and then prepare the water pan with the tin foil to catch drippings. Place the smoker together, then season your turkey with a dry rub and olive oil. After this, place the turkey onto the rack inside of the smoker. Make sure you are wearing heavy duty gloves so you don't burn yourself while doing this. Place the top back onto the smoker and let the turkey cook with the vents open until the internal temperature is adequate to eat. When finished, let the bird sit for about ten minutes, then enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades