In June 2010, Maytag recalled over 1.7 million dishwashers due to fire hazard. In this video, learn exactly where to look for the tell-tale markings of a faulty appliance. Watch the video and then look for the items below on your own washer:
*This recall includes Maytag, Amana, Jenn-Air, Admiral, Magic Chef, Performa by Maytag and Crosley brand dishwashers that have plastic tubs and certain serial numbers.
*The affected dishwashers were manufactured with black, bisque, white, silver and stainless steel front panels.
*The brand name is printed on the front of the washer.
*The model and serial numbers are printed on a label located inside the plastic tub on a tag near the left side of the door opening.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades