Patty Moreno shows us how to test your pond's PH, and see if the conditions are right for fish.
• First get a freshwater PH test kit.
• Take the PH indicator solution and put 3 drops into a vial of the pond water.
• Gently shake the vial to get the solution to blend and check the color against the PH chart. This should give you a rough estimate of the PH.
• Next, add 5 drops of the high range indicator to another vial of the pond water to determine the exact PH of the water.
• Many freshwater fish prefer more alkaline water, around 7 PH.
You too can check your pond PH with these simple steps.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades