In this tutorial, we learn how to troubleshoot your washing machine. First, unplug your machine before you do any handy work. Then, check for leaking around the bottom. Look around the door sill to check for wear and tear. Then, pull the machine out and check for a lose connection. If you don't see anything, you will need to call a pro. If you aren't getting water, check to make sure your water lines are connected. If your washing machine is loud, make sure you haven't overloaded it and the drum isn't lose. Either case, you may need to get a new one, just get a professional.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades