This video is from AskMeDIY and covers how basement sump pumps work to keep your basement dry. The sump pump fits underneath the basement below the concrete slab. The sump pump in the video pumps 2,000 gallons per hour. The presenter turns the pump off to demonstrate how quickly the water would fill in with the pump off. He contends that the basement would be flooded in only three minutes if the pump would malfunction. The pump is plugged into a GFI protected outlet and the pump outlet flows through PVC out of the house. The video finishes up by explaining how rain water flows around the basement slab to collect under the basement slab.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades