In this instructional video, the host will give you detailed instructions on how to sharpen your blades primarily using coarse, medium, and fine Arkansas sharpening stones. How to oil your stones, how many strokes on either side, and the different angles that can be used are just some of the helpful hints included in this short tutorial. The instructor also includes information on how to sharpen your knives in a pinch using any leather belt, how to align your blade's edge using a steel, and how to avoid con-vexing your blade's edge. All in all, this video will provide you with enough information to keep all your household and outdoor knives in tip-top shape.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades