DominickDiy teaches you how to use a wood router. You figure out what and how you will use it for by looking at it and adjusting the blade. Then lock it into place and you're ready to cut. The piece of wood you'll be working on should be on top of a piece of rubber mat, so that the wood doesn't slip. You also don't want the router to slip, as it might injure you or cut a wrong way. You go from a rip to a cross cut, when going from one side to another, via a corner. So one time you will be pushing the router and then you'll be pulling it. Once you're done, you can use a bit of sandpaper to finish off the piece of wood.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades