True's Owner Maintenance Video Series shows us how to set the defrost time clock on a True freezer, and also how to cut the shipping band on the compressors of all larger freezers. The time clock is behind the grill at the base of the unit, behind a gray box. There are instructions in the inside of the lid for setting the time clock and for setting the defrost settings, and the video goes through the entire process, as well. Next, the man shows how to remove the shipping band protecting the compressor. Not cutting it will void the warranty, and could cause some damage when the unit is in use. He then goes on to show off another feature unique to True, which is a completely finished back at no extra cost!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades