If you're having a hard time opening and closing the door to your dishwasher, you may have a problem with the hinge. This isn't a huge issue, but it can prevent you from loading and unloading any dirty or clean dishes.
In this tutorial, you'll find out how to replace the door hinge to a Hotpoint dishwasher. This is a relatively easy fix and doesn't require a ton of work. A few tools, a new hinge, and maybe an hour or two and that's it. Before attempting to do this, check your appliance's manual to see if this is similar or what you might have to do differently. Good luck and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades